Community connections, services, social programming, and activities located in the Highland Park Neighborhood of St. Paul.
Carondelet Circle Membership is a monthly membership program for seniors proudly sponsored by Carondelet Village. Membership provides access to wellness, art, health, and holistic programs and services for adults age 55 and better.
If you are looking for a place to connect, socialize, learn and belong, Carondelet Circle is the place for you! Circle members are able to attend any activity, performance, class, or program at Carondelet Village. Membership also includes access to all amenities, services, and resources located in the building. Follow the links below to see all programs happening within Carondelet Circle.
Carondelet Circle Membership is open to those who are age 55 and better and also meet one of the following criteria
- Sister of St. Joseph or Consociate
- Persons living or working near the surrounding neighborhood (Highland Park, Mac-Groveland, West 7th,
- Summit Hill, Summit University, and Union Park)
- Future resident on the waiting list
- Family member, friend, or caregiver of a Carondelet Village resident
- Carondelet Village Volunteer (discounted rate for volunteers)
- $50 per month for Single membership
- $80 per month for Household membership (2 people)
- Low income discount available upon request
To sign up or for more information please contact us:
Cassie Kigin, Wellness Director